For your complimentary financial review feel free to call or email me:
Serving Southern California,
Sacramento and the Bay Area
Adam began working with medical groups in 2012.
He specializes in IRA's, Roth IRA's, annuities, mutual funds, retirement planning and life insurance. Working alongside his clients, Adam's goal is to provide a customized financial strategies for long term success as well as retirement strategies for his mature clients.
Adam holds the series 6 and 63 registrations along with a life license and variable annuities in both Iowa and California.
Helping Medical Professionals Plan for their Future1st year residents:
- Set up your county pension. Review and maximize contributions, investment options and LA County matching to grow your assets during residency.
- Understanding your student loans. Review interest rates and pay off plans to have an idea when you will be student loan free!
- Insurance review to be certain your long term goals are met.
- Additional investments such as IRA's, Roth, etc. Begin investing for the long term.
- Consultation to review the past year and to make any changes if necessary.
- Set up 1st year plan if we didn't meet in year one.
- Transition to practice!
- Prepare to rollover your county pension into an IRA.
- Review student loan pay off plan and begin executing the plan.
- Review or set up other investments.
- Set up insurance.
Long term financial planning can provide financial independence. Having a written plan to pay off student loans can get you debt free!
Northpoint Financial Group Professionals will review your financial situation and the products you are utilizing to help ensure your investments match your goals and objectives. Often people waste valuable resources overpaying for policies, services and financial products that may not match their needs. By taking a proactive approach to their financial situation our clients can free up time and money that can be used to help create wealth and financial independence.
At Northpoint Financial Group, we provide assistance in the following areas:
- County Pension 457(b)
- Student loans/debt
- IRA's (Traditional and Roth)
- Mutual Funds
- 529 College Plans
- Life insurance